A PERSONAL NOTE

Good evening,

To those of you who read this blog I hope it's been a source of reliability, challenge, inspiration and blessing regarding the Holy Scriptures. It's our soul food and we can't live without it! If you can relate to what I'm writing, by all means pass this along to someone who can use it. I want to admonish you to be like the noble Bereans in Acts 17:11 where it reads, "These (meaning the Bereans) were more noble than those in Thessalonica where they received the word with all readiness of mind to see whether those things were so."

The Bereans checked Paul and Silas out and that's what you should do with me; to see if what I'm stating is true. I'm fallible and prone to error although everything I've written I can promise you has been prayed over and carefully studied with the utmost diligence. God is my witness. I take God's word more seriously than I ever have and will defend it with everything I have. I feel God is overflowing my cup right now and I want/need to pour in some one else's cup. I'm constantly growing and want to lovingly challenge the readers of this blog to do the same.

Remember the words of the Apostle Peter, "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (II Peter 3:18). That's a loving command to all of us to move higher in the things of God. I'm striving to do just that. I pray that you are also.

Finally, if there be any praise, any virtue of these articles, the glory belongs to the Lord, and the mistakes are mine.

Even so come Lord Jesus (Revelation 22:20)!

God bless you.


Comments